The calendar’s been telling me that it is spring. The weather is yet to support this claim but I felt it was time to get my patio ready for the warmer seasons all the same. Vancouver’s temperatures have been so crummy that it took me two weeks to track down all the plants I need – many of the stores are only now getting their first shipment of annuals – but I am happy to report that my patio season has officially begun.
Here are some before and after shots to help document the 2012 edition of my outdoor studio/office/garden. More images will be post sporadically as plants fill in and the weather (hopefully) heats up.
As you can see in some of the photos my patio furniture has seen better days, but that’s for another weekend – and another post.
- Welcome Back Patio
- Patio Lantern: DIY doily projects
- Jah Doily: Printing on my patio
- patio garden progress. (eliseblaha.typepad.com)
- Transforming a Patio – An Outdoor Living Space That Looks Like Home (thegardendiaries.wordpress.com)
- A Patio Garden (mixmakegrow.wordpress.com)